Saturday, December 31, 2011

Zentangle Weekly Challenge #52 - Give


It's New Year's Eve, and I just finished a zentangle to represent the seasons of this spectacular year, in frames. It was the best of years - I retired in January, got married in April, had a fabulous vacation in the Maritimes in September, spent all seasons in my garden and have had many great hours with friends and families. Not to mention discovering Zentangles, starting to sew my owls, and taking a leaded stained glass class. Life is wonderful. I've included this in the weekly challenge, as I will give this zentangle to my husband on our first New Year's as husband and wife!

2 comments:

GinaA said...

A fabulous tile, and such lovely memories. A truly remarkable gift.

Terrie said...

This looks great - I can see a lot of effort went into making it. Each of the seasons is so nicely represented - you picked such perfect tangles. He'll love it, I'm sure!