Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zentangle Weekly Challenge #64 String Theory - Fortuneteller

This week's Zentangle challenge was for everyone to use the same string - dividing the tile into 8 pie shapes. I've had a busy week so far - picketing with striking library workers (even though I'm retired, I still want to support them), gardening, and making some more owls. I've started some special editions, which will be shown on this blog later in the week. So, I dabbled on this tile - a few minutes here and there. I'd like to try another using curly tangles, but may not have time this week.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I really like your choice of tangles.

JaneD, CZT said...

I love how the perspective changes within the piece, very powerful.

Karen Lynn said...

Nice selection of tangles, and a spiral in the middle! Great job.