Monday, April 22, 2013

Zendala Dare #54

The Zendala Dare from Erin at www.thebrightowl.blogspot.ca feels very different this week, and I had a bit of trouble finding the tangles that I felt it called for. Actually z-trik is one of my new favorites so that was one easy to choose. Daggerly is a tangle that I haven't used often, and not for quite a while, though I really like it. The third tangle came to my attention through a Pinterest notification. There are lots of quite interesting tangles on Pinterest, but for the most part I don't use them for the dares (or challenges) unless they are also part of Linda Farmers Tangle Patterns (TanglePatterns.com). I don't think I did "Crest" by Suzanne Davis justice, but it really is a neat tangle.

6 comments:

Tangles and More said...

Like the tangles you have chosen and the effect the ones floating away.

Tangle Madness said...

Very nice job. I love how you used Z-trik.

Unknown said...

wow this looks intense - well done. I like your use of tangles.

Anne's tangle blog said...

This must have been a lot of work, but it's worth it! Beautifully done.

Jag på Ekholmen said...

So elegant and simple, like it!

Tangle Bright said...

Wow - Your Zendala is really pretty and it looks like you had a lot of fun creating it! The balance is nice and all of your patterns are so complimentary.

Jacque Solomon
www.tanglebright.com