Saturday, November 23, 2013

Zendala Dare #81

This is my entry for this week's Zendala Dare from Erin at www.thebrightowl.blogspot.ca. I just had my first Zentangle Class today and am sort of flying high from it! It was a major success and I'm really happy! One of my students used the phrase when she thanked me: "nurturing my inner artist" WOW! I love that phrase! So, this evening my husband and I sat listening to some good music in front of the fireplace and did "the Dare". (I hope he posts his.) No planning, no hesitating… it just flowed, and I'm quite happy with it.

9 comments:

Ronnie said...

Love what you did with this Zendala. Betweed is one of my fav's and I really like how you used it here. Congrats on your successful Zentangle teaching class. It's great to know you are out there spreading the opportunity for everyday folks to become "artists."

Don said...

Great Zendela Sue. Love your choice of tangles, and gives a feel of a pinwheel. Nice framing and shading.

faith1110 said...

This is lovely. I especially love the pine-cones(!) and the border is a great finishing touch!

ArtyZen said...

Yes, really flows, Sue. I haven't done mine yet but would have loved to have got that Betweed in before you! Too late...will have to think of something else now.Axxx

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like your zendala, I see some pineapples in it, lovely.
Those evenings as you described are the best!!!

Unknown said...

There is so mucht to see in tangles, so well done!

efie17 said...

This is realy great!

Unknown said...

Love it! It's got a great kind of wavy feeling about it, but I think what I love the most is that you seem to have made it into an orb, & it just sorta floats there, & your shading around the outside is fantastic!

jeanchaneyaz said...

We both used Betweed on ours. I think your Zendala is really nice.