Friday, January 31, 2014

Zendala Dare #89

It's been a few weeks since I've completed a Zendala. Christmas, setting up and starting a few Zentangle classes, making more of my owls, and now a wonderful new kitten to introduce to house and two resident older cats…. I've been doing lots of tiles to practice various favourite tangles though. I've missed doing the Zendala Dare, and the Zentangle Challenge and hopefully will get back into it. I apologize that there won't be time to comment on everyone's tiles in the next few weeks, but I'm looking, learning and being inspired!

5 comments:

NancyD said...

Wow, this is so pretty! NancyD

ArtyZen said...

Love this, Sue - Footlights works really well and I love the Aquafleur in the middle! Axxx

Tangles and More said...

Like the Aquafleur that you created with shading in the middle. Sometimes an aura is the simplest way to deal with a section.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Footlights is really great here, I like this zendala.
Wow, a kitten in the house, that's big fun and .... needing eyes in the front and back of your head.
Enjoy!!!!

Kreanimo said...

Ah sun - a bright sun :)