Thursday, January 8, 2015

Zentangle Challenge #199 - UMT (Use my Tangle) Hitched

I've gotten out of the practice of posting my works on my blog and so I'm starting back with new motivation in the New Year! This week's Zentangle Challenge (iamthedivaczt.blogspot.ca) is to use the tangle "Hitched". I can see that there will be lots of variety with this tangle and look forward to looking at what others have done with it, especially how to shade it! We got a new printer/scanner recently (arghhhh - more technology to try to figure out), and this is the first scan I've done… it doesn't seem to show shading very well so I'll have to play with the scanner more, or shade darker, which I don't really want to do. Anyway, thanks for looking, and Happy New Year to all of you!

8 comments:

Susan said...

This is fun! Very nicely done.

Duchess said...

Lovely shading.

lilystangles said...

Lovely tile :)

David Hunter said...

A wonderful Tile, Sue. Love your pattern selections. Beautifully done.
I, too, just started using a new Printer/Scanner and my first scans were poor. Delving into the support software for the scanner I found an advanced scanner settings screen which helped make my scans much better. Capturing the subtle variances of shading is always a very delicate process. I'm still searching for that elusive sweet spot. You'll get it.

Tangles and More said...

Like your flair in the middle of Hitch.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Good to 'see' you back Sue! Your tile is gorgeous, I like the variety of tangles you used.

Annette P.-L. said...

Wonderful tile! Great choice of tangles and a beautiful variation of Hitched!

bmlilith60 said...

Wonderful variation on Hitched.