Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Zentangle Challenge #243

This week's Diva Challenge from Erin at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.ca is to leave lots of white space. So hard to do! I really wanted to add more… The first time I did Vega was at my CZT12 training, and it's now one of my favourites. I love to tangle on beer coasters, and found some blank ones for sale on Amazon.com but they won't ship them to Canada (sigh), so luckily Chris Titus allowed me to have some stuff shipped to her address in Wyoming, N.Y. and I picked them up when I went to the wonderful meet-up Camerida! I got a box of the round coasters, and a box of the square ones (which just happen to be 3.5 inches! The material is a sort of cardboard but the microns draw beautifully on them - this challenge was my first opportunity to try them out. I foresee some fun classes and gifts with these coasters!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely tile!

Anonymous said...

It's a new pattern to me and I can't wait to give it a try. by using it this unfussy way, you really emphasised how nice a pattern it is.

The Yorkshire Tortoise said...

Ideal for the challenge. I love the way you entwined the crossed lines around the 'pole'

Ilse said...

Nice tile!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Really nice tile on the coaster. I don't think I have ever done Vega. I can't imagine why as it really is lovely. Must go do something with it right now!

Shelly Beauch said...

your vega is very graceful Sue.

Unknown said...

Oh yes. How beautiful.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Wow, I LOVE this one. Have a peaceful Sunday.

Jennifer Sparrow said...

So simple and refined! I love Vega, but have never learned it. Thanks for inspiring me!

Unknown said...

Very nicely done Vega - every time I try, it comes out very wonky!