Friday, November 20, 2015

Zentangle Challenge #244 - Tripoli

Tripoli is an acquaintance that I admire, and am actively trying to make my friend… But I find it difficult, and I stress when dealing with it - not at all Zen-like! As with some friendships, sometimes you have to work at it more than others, and I will be friends with Tripoli… someday. This week's Diva Challenge from Laura at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com is to use the Tangle Tripoli. I'm glad for this "opportunity" to push myself. My most recent tile, which I quite like, is with the word "Awe", which has become my spirit word in Zentangle. I chose a stone with Awe written on it at CanTangle and it travels with me in my pencil case, and I wrote the word on my arrow project from Camerida. I am in AWE of Rick and Maria and the Zentangle world they have introduced and nurtured. I am in AWE of all the truly wonderful people in the Zentangle Community who just keep on sharing and giving. I am in AWE of the fabulous Zentangle art I see every day. But also, I am in AWE of what I have been able to create and open my heart to! This picture with three tiles on it is of my first three attempts - all have aspects I like, and other aspects… not so much.

10 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like your AWE's a lot!

a.peter said...

Nice variations on Tripoli. They are all beautiful.

jeanchaneyaz said...

I think your Tripoli is amazing. I wish I could get mine to flow so evenly!

The Yorkshire Tortoise said...

Awe is a great word to carry around. I think your tripoli so are fantastic, I especially like the blue one with the three blue gems in them

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tiles! Greetings, Anja

Daniele OBrien Design, CZT said...

I think you and Tripoli are now officially friends. I love your spirit stone share, AWE is awsome!

Annette P.-L. said...

Beautiful tiles! I like the variety of Tripoli you showed. Very inspiring!

Unknown said...

Ooooo, yes. These are all gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I like each one of your tiles for different reasons. And I really like your chosen word! Beautiful!

Indira said...

I found all of the tiles "awe"some. Each one is stands on its own.

tanks for visiting my blog and for your comment.