Friday, April 21, 2017

Zentangle Challenge #312 - Coffee, Tea or Me

I used a splash of fuchsia ink, then blew through a straw to get my "stain" string for this week's Zentangle Challenge. (www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.ca) I have a few other stained tiles (my favourite being wine stains), so I may just continue and do more… (My apologies in advance for not commenting on posts using Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, or several others that I can't access without an account or using a password please know that I am looking at your work and enjoying it.)

9 comments:

ria matheussen said...

Really nice result, I like the "string" you have created by blowing on the fluid.

Unknown said...

This is so cool! Excellent composition of tangles! I love how it looks like a spider in a web. :)

Michele Wynne said...

This is fantastic! The composition is so dynamic 😉

Shelly Beauch said...

What a zesty piece, I'm smiling!!!
Looks like you had fun Sue.

Anne's tangle blog said...

A very beautiful tile; Shattuck and Betweed are great together! Thanks for you kind words on my blog. I can agree with you but we will/can probably not have another pet for a lot of reasons :-(

jeanchaneyaz said...

What fun to use that technique, and perfect choices of tangles to really take advantage of the lines you created.

Melissa said...

Love your spill/string, and the resulting tile. I really like this challenge and plan to repeat it - and use your method of creating the spill.

Annette P.-L. said...

Wow ... that´s fantastic! Great choice of tangles!

trudi said...

I never thought of blowing, made a neat pattern to start from.