Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Artful Adventures Stroll Challenge - Day 21 - Loud

I saw this sign on the side of a mobile Fireworks store that was stopped in the parking lot of the local plaza, and thought it was a pretty good way of illustrating the stroll prompt word for today: Loud. I love the loud bright colours and simple boldness of this sign, and decided it would be a cool journal page! My lettering, I don't love and may someday work on a bit more, or not. I used a few layers of paint on my page, and gel pens, stamps, a mask, and Sharpies. I've decided I don't have a lot of patience between layers waiting for the paint to dry… good thing I've got never ending gardening to do while I wait.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love it- I like the comic like design - great for an artjournal page!